What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bards Reborn and BCE

ETSubmariner

I love the mod Bards Reborn, but it adds a lot of extra furniture and important stuff for that mod. I can easily enter the vanilla cell, no problem. My question is:

1. Big V giving me the quest while using Bards Reborn happens a lot later after actually being a student and doing other things first. I am guessing BCE is only looking/sniffing for that quest to begin rather than interjecting into that vanilla quest with other quest stages? If it does alter that vanilla quest, please do tell me the particulars.

Hello, and welcome to the forums.

BCE does not edit the vanilla quests. It has its own checks as to the status of Tending the Flames but this is done independently, making it safe to install BCE before, in the middle of, or after completing that quest for example.

I'd found installing BCE late to be safe, such as if partway through or after Tending the Flames.

I'd guess that there might be a "BCE Modified" patch at some point similarly to "EEE Modified" and easier accessibility to the vanilla cell could be something such a patch might do.

Back