What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Meat + General Emissary Question

mangoboy

Hey Kinggath & Team! I’ve been playing the heck out of BCE and I am loving it so far! Everything feels very intuitive and I enjoy the less-obvious dungeon puzzles. However, I do have a question regarding emissary quests. I am currently on Red Meat featuring the Grey-Shield siblings and their dispute. But, it seems like no matter what combination of options I try, the siblings cannot reach a “perfect” solution. So, I was wondering if there are certain Emissary quests which do not have “perfect” outcomes (which would reflect real life) or if I just needed to go back to the drawing board? Let me know!

p.s.
If there is a “perfect” outcome, a hint would be great ;)

Solution
Hello, and welcome to the forums!

This particular quest does have a "perfect", peaceful option in which the siblings agree to settle their differences without violence, but it's a bit more difficult to get there than the previous quests. Each Emissary option in that quest can have a positive impact on one sibling, and a negative impact on the other. (Think of it like a score system, where a winning reaction might be +1, and negative might be -1).

The key is balancing this - you can get an idea of their reactions to each response as they may sound fired up or more agreeable. As a hint - I would recommend paying close attention to this. If there's one type of option that seems to elicit a particular response in one sibling, make a...

This particular quest does have a "perfect", peaceful option in which the siblings agree to settle their differences without violence, but it's a bit more difficult to get there than the previous quests. Each Emissary option in that quest can have a positive impact on one sibling, and a negative impact on the other. (Think of it like a score system, where a winning reaction might be +1, and negative might be -1).

The key is balancing this - you can get an idea of their reactions to each response as they may sound fired up or more agreeable. As a hint - I would recommend paying close attention to this. If there's one type of option that seems to elicit a particular response in one sibling, make a mental note of that. For a peaceful outcome, you'll want to try and keep this "score" balanced.

Solution

The key is balancing this - you can get an idea of their reactions to each response as they may sound fired up or more agreeable. As a hint - I would recommend paying close attention to this. If there's one type of option that seems to elicit a particular response in one sibling, make a mental note of that. For a peaceful outcome, you'll want to try and keep this "score" balanced.
Is the perfect ending in which they agree to talk later without Shakarr involved? I’ve gotten to that point plenty of times but I was wondering if there was an even better solution.

Back