What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quests resetting

Hello, I completed the Bards college expansion quest line and continued to play main game things but now Helvana has come to see me again and all my progress is gone including items and abilities i had unlocked.
does anyone know a fix for this?
Thanks

that sounds like the mod got disabled and re enabled. I know skyrim has done that some to people I have seen that in other forums with other mods. Maybe roll back save a bit to onewhere you still have the stuff?

Hello, I completed the Bards college expansion quest line and continued to play main game things but now Helvana has come to see me again and all my progress is gone including items and abilities i had unlocked.
does anyone know a fix for this?
Thanks
Hi there - I'm sorry to hear about this! As Killjoy suggested, this sounds like the Creation became disabled at some point. Unfortunately, playing a save where this has occured may cause serious issues in the same way it would if a mod had been removed - are you able to roll back to a save before this happened?

AH that's not good, the only save i can find that still has everything i had is 4 hours of gameplay lost :oops:
I've not been disabling anything so i wonder whats caused that to happen?
yeah its really weird I saw it on a modpack forum for a major one with almost 2000 mods. something about skyrim itself just deciing to disable a mod on entering the creations menu sometimes

Back