What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing model

Gammaray687

Hello good people. Great work you’ve all put together, also love that us Xbox peons get to play it as well. But I appear to have run into an issue. The dragon killer sword you retrieve for Slegdrid has bugged for me. In the inventory it has no model at all and when I try to equip it, I get a soft crash( the game freezes on me but the background music still plays) I did previously have Believeable weapons installed on test save I’m using but I had to “trim a lot of fat” in my load order to get enough space to download the creation. Is there any model conflict with this creation? As I said, this is just a test save save, so I’m not too attached to it, just figured I ask in case this is something you’d not seen before. Again, great work and would love to see more( but maybe less data hungry so Xbox peons like me can keep these).

Solution
Hello - we have been investigating this issue, and believe we have fixed the performance issues relating to the sword on xbox. This will be coming out in the first patch, pending on approval from Bethesda.
Hello - we have been investigating this issue, and believe we have fixed the performance issues relating to the sword on xbox. This will be coming out in the first patch, pending on approval from Bethesda.

Solution
Back