What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Effects/Sound when playing ANY of the instruments

Grey68*

Hello again. I'm having trouble with Busking. I've tried equipping the Bard clothing and using every instrument but I get no sound and no effects show on my screen. Everything worked fine when I trained with Olvus, but now when I try to play in a tavern or inn all I see is the animations for playing but no sound or effects. All other game effects and sounds are normal.

Solution
Very likely the same issue then. The good news is that we have fixed it, the bad news being that the patch has not released yet. It should be out in the very near future though. I'm sorry to hear that you ran into it now!
Hi there! This sounds a lot like a bug we've recently fixed and is slated to be included in the first patch. Do you know if right attacking is able to trigger swapping songs? If that doesn't work I do think this is the same issue. We should hopefully have the first patch out the door very soon.

Hi there! This sounds a lot like a bug we've recently fixed and is slated to be included in the first patch. Do you know if right attacking is able to trigger swapping songs? If that doesn't work I do think this is the same issue. We should hopefully have the first patch out the door very soon.
No - right attack does nothing.

Very likely the same issue then. The good news is that we have fixed it, the bad news being that the patch has not released yet. It should be out in the very near future though. I'm sorry to hear that you ran into it now!

Solution
Back