What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to advance questline?

KEETF11

I just completed the first quest at the sanctuary and the arch bard told me he would contact me when he needed me again. It's been a couple days and i still haven't received any letter or anything for the next ques.t I've also talked to all of the teachers and did a couple emissary quests, as well as getting the tablets. Are there any other prerequisites needed to proceed that I may be missing, or is it possibly bugged? I also have completed all of the vanilla quests beforehand

I just completed the first quest at the sanctuary and the arch bard told me he would contact me when he needed me again. It's been a couple days and i still haven't received any letter or anything for the next ques.t I've also talked to all of the teachers and did a couple emissary quests, as well as getting the tablets. Are there any other prerequisites needed to proceed that I may be missing, or is it possibly bugged? I also have completed all of the vanilla quests beforehand
a courier should show up with a letter for advancing it. there are a few conflicing things that can stop this from happening including Katja. and mods that change the couriers

Hey there - what game version of Skyrim are you playing on?

Back