What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much locations do i have to claim to lvl up Morthal outpost to max level?

Also, Darkwater Pass (or cave) is marked as Winterhold territory when i claim it
Hi there - I have just confirmed this bug and have added it to our internal tracker. Thank you for your report, this should be fixed for new playthroughs the next time EEE has a patch update.

As for Morthal, there is a list of eligible locations here. Claiming these Hjaalmarch locations and ensuring you've given the merchant 15,000 gold worth of items to sell would allow this Outpost to reach level 3.

Hi, noticed Morthal had been changed from installing your mod. normally I have Morthal from Arthmoor (from beth, not etac) and JK's Skyrim in regard to Morthal.
The change looks to be Falion's house has been moved (you can see the deck overlaps of 50'-ish). The area where the scimitar smith normally is (attached to Falions house, the deck) has a half buried carriage in it, and the scimitar smith (later EEC camp) is floating over the water with all the items from his shop. Later once I gain Thane (from previous run) and earn the EEC camp in Morthal, he floats in the same area as the scimitar smith, sittin on a bench, and half the time wont react to the PC unless you reload the area.
Looked for any patch regarding this, havent found one.
Considering we have to pay for this mod, and the morthal mod I believe I paid for as well, it's extremely disappointing.

The mod that adds Al'Hazzan? It's called Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim, he's part of the main game.
He lives on Falion's porch. Assuming the same porch you put the EEC, but I cant be sure as they are all invisible and floating.
No mods for Morthal I own other than the beth-only (like yours) mod from Arthmoor 'Morthal' and 'JK's Skyrim'.
Arthmoor offers his patch on AFKMods, and it addresses his issue, also used.
Game I have been working on for over a decade, EEE and your bard expansion were the only new changes.

had to change pics to jpeg, sorry for delay.
edit: attached a shot from way up on the soji fountain

Attachments

• ScreenShot276j.jpeg
    ScreenShot276j.jpeg
    581.4 KB · Views: 4
  • ScreenShot278j.jpeg
    ScreenShot278j.jpeg
    646.4 KB · Views: 4
  • ScreenShot279j.jpeg
    ScreenShot279j.jpeg
    752.5 KB · Views: 4
  • ScreenShot280j.jpeg
    ScreenShot280j.jpeg
    629.9 KB · Views: 4
  • ScreenShot281j.jpeg
    ScreenShot281j.jpeg
    474.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
had to change pics to jpeg, sorry for delay.
Al'Hassan is not part of base game Skyrim, he is part of Interesting NPCs (3DNPC). Those screenshots show an altered Morthal, if you click on these areas in the console does it display which mod last edited it? That may indicate where the conflict lies.

Apologies, Ive had 3dnpc since basically started playing, my assumption and my mistake (for not thinking of 3dnpc in that way). Thanks for the patch will work it in now, hope it works.

this is what the patch did, it did help for EEE at least.

Attachments

• ScreenShot277j.jpeg
    ScreenShot277j.jpeg
    609.5 KB · Views: 3
  • ScreenShot282j.jpeg
    ScreenShot282j.jpeg
    455.9 KB · Views: 3
  • ScreenShot283j.jpeg
    ScreenShot283j.jpeg
    577.4 KB · Views: 3
  • ScreenShot285j.jpeg
    ScreenShot285j.jpeg
    471.1 KB · Views: 3
  • ScreenShot286j.jpeg
    ScreenShot286j.jpeg
    544.1 KB · Views: 3
some ref/base that I found:
where the decks overlap: ref 000f6060 base 000f6056 (deck under, not connected to falion's)
vs ref 000f606e base 000f6055 (deck over, connected to falion's)

where the carriage sits in falions porch: ref 300214219 base 30024211 (carriage)
vs ref 00077e47 base 00077e90 (porch)

you had mentioned looking for these numbers, but i do not know how to pursue them, figured you would know faster than I will as I start readin SSeeD and Wyre Bash info

Back