What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel of Wits issue

Prasik

I’m running with inly creation club mods installed along with the Bard’s College Expansion- and everything seems to work amazingly.

But after reaching Bjorn Skaldbeard in the Duel of Wit- I realized that something’s been very wrong in my dialogue options. It only allows me to have five retorts at any one time. As a result, dueling has been insanely difficult and sometimes when it says “a fitting retort comes to you”, literally nothing changes. It just kinda seems to cycle new retorts in and push old ones out. As a result- it’s literally impossible to eat Bjorn Skaldbeard as I need SIX successful retorts to beat him- and I only have access to five.

Is this a known bug or am I dealing with a unicorn event?

Solution
Vanila skyrim dialog has a limitation with mousewheel oddly enough. using arrow keys on your keyboard gets around it, Also that new 2$ classic dialog creation works awesome with bard I quite like it and it fixes the issue.
Vanila skyrim dialog has a limitation with mousewheel oddly enough. using arrow keys on your keyboard gets around it, Also that new 2$ classic dialog creation works awesome with bard I quite like it and it fixes the issue.

Solution
Whelp- don’t I feel like a dummy. Thank you! I made that whole series of missions so much harder than they needed to be. 🤦‍♂️

Problem solved.

Back