What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't seem to get the NPC to react.

CopyX1982

Ok, I'm doing this on my phone so apologies, I literally can't remember the orc's name. Once you've been asked to find the three instruments early on, I've found all three, I suspect I may have told him about one, but I've still got to miscellaneous quests to return to him for two more of the quests, but he doesn't offer any additional dialogue options, just asking about instruments/ballads/busking/more about himself. Am I missing something or is this a genuine bug?

Solution
Yes once these miscellaneous quest objectives are fulfilled and you return to Olvus, he should have the instrument dialogue option, and when asking him to teach you he should offer you more choices. If this is broken, something does seem wrong. Please can you screenshot and show me the options he is displaying for you?
Yes once these miscellaneous quest objectives are fulfilled and you return to Olvus, he should have the instrument dialogue option, and when asking him to teach you he should offer you more choices. If this is broken, something does seem wrong. Please can you screenshot and show me the options he is displaying for you?

Solution
Back