What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bard Inspiration Menu Graphic FX is Super Large and Super Bright

ETSubmariner

I rather hate having the bard inspiration in my inventory because just slightly scrolling across the item flashes bright light on the screen (which tends to make me nauseous). Is there a way to stop that by myself? Is it supposed to be a massive glowing flowing light? All other items are small visual avatars of the item, but that item - yeesh!

Also, I thought I used up the first one I was given from the mural skill tree, but it appears to still be in my inventory. Got another one from a Word Wall, and now have two.

Sounds like you have other mods enabled, i know the gate to sovenguard modpack has something in it that messes with that item because its suposed to be a small glowing ball

Sounds like you have other mods enabled, i know the gate to sovenguard modpack has something in it that messes with that item because its suposed to be a small glowing ball

Based on what I've been told, can you or someone tell me is the mod already contains a built-in fix for ENB Particle Lights? Appears to be reverting because my modlist already contains the ELIF. This will help me figure out a scenario.

Also, unrelated to that, I used a Bard Inspiration already, but it remained in my inventory. Is it supposed to do that?

Based on what I've been told, can you or someone tell me is the mod already contains a built-in fix for ENB Particle Lights? Appears to be reverting because my modlist already contains the ELIF. This will help me figure out a scenario.

Also, unrelated to that, I used a Bard Inspiration already, but it remained in my inventory. Is it supposed to do that?
you earn more of them constantly by reading skill books, finding new places, shouting, quests etc. when I tested BCE with GTS I did not have any trouble spending and having something left in invantory so unsure on that part

Back