What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome all - to the Bards College Expansion!

kinggath

Administrator
Staff member
We're so incredibly excited to share Bards College Expansion with you all!

It has been an absolute obsession of ours - we've been toiling away for months to make this our most-polished creation yet. We worked with an amazing cast of musicians, artists, and actors to bring this idea to life and try to make it fit in perfectly with the rest of Skyrim.

Please give us your feedback, good and bad! We'll use that to not only improve the project itself with updates, but to help inspire us on future projects.

I hope you love this as much as we do, and I can't wait to discuss it after you've all had a chance to try it.

-kinggath

Last edited:
just seen some videos on this looks great once I get done with Folon I'll probably give this a try.

I have 1 suggestion though do something like this for the Companions here is some theory on it.

the companions are werewolf's the Silver hand who is against the werewolf's have some base game lines about the companions being traitors and a disgrace to Talos. the Silver hand where originally part of the companions but disgusted by what transpired left and started their own group.

here is the video detailing this and theory for it.

just something I'd love to see if you don't want to all good, I just enjoy, and think would make a great downloadable content that people would buy and like.

Just wanted to say that monkeyangie and I are cooking on a patch collection. We're hoping to have it out on nexus on Saturday. Thus far it is going fairly well. We have like 14ish after one night of work. There is a technical hurdle though. Do we need to worry about the College/Winking Skeever reverting back to the vanilla version at some point or can we just swap stuff into the new cell? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Edit: the patch collection is available on Nexus here

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that monkeyangie and I are cooking on a patch collection. We're hoping to have it out on nexus on Saturday. Thus far it is going fairly well. We have like 14ish after one night of work. There is a technical hurdle though. Do we need to worry about the College/Winking Skeever reverting back to the vanilla version at some point or can we just swap stuff into the new cell? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Cool!

The college never reverts, though we also don't change the base game cell - instead we set up a teleport and AI package mirror system that quickly moves the NPCs between the two cells. That way people can still go into the vanilla cell to access content from other mods that use it. We planned on releasing a patch ourselves that changes the basement door of the college to still point at the vanilla cell so players can easily access either.

The Skeever only gets pointed to our cell at the start of that quest and then reverts back after.

I'm so excited about this mod, and even more excited for the team.

It's been incredible watching this crew grow into such an accomplished and respected organization.

Original music! Talk about raising the bar!

Of course, now everybody is gonna expect Kinggath Creations to create the content that "saves" Starfield.

If anybody can do so, it is this crowd.

I can't wait to try it! I need to finish this toon, then I'll start new. If you can come close to SS2, I'm happy. I do NOT like to pay tho.

I'm so excited about this mod, and even more excited for the team.

It's been incredible watching this crew grow into such an accomplished and respected organization.

Original music! Talk about raising the bar!

Of course, now everybody is gonna expect Kinggath Creations to create the content that "saves" Starfield.

If anybody can do so, it is this crowd.
Well said. I agree completely!!

Is there a place to attach crashlogs for the mod? I have a lightly modded skyrim and this mod was working flawlessly until I got a consistent CTD trying to enter the boss's lair at the end of the mod.

Is there a place to attach crashlogs for the mod? I have a lightly modded skyrim and this mod was working flawlessly until I got a consistent CTD trying to enter the boss's lair at the end of the mod.
Making a new thread in this section would be best.
For viewing convenience such as for mobile viewers it might also be helpful to include load order in a spoiler tagged form. Maybe people will notice a mod that they think may modify some of the same meshes

Back