What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quest Journal - East Empire Expansion Quest

RevLJ

First of all, I have to say that I LOVE the expansion!! 14 years in Retail Management will invariably give you a guilty love for the East Empire Company!!

There is literally only ONE issue that I've noticed, and it's almost a non-issue it's that small.

It occurs when completing the East Empire Expansion Quest for Winterhold. Despite ALWAYS agreeing to assist Korin with the other Jarls, the Quest Journal states:

Korrin asked me to speak to more Jarls, so that the East Empire Trading Company may operate within their holds. I declined to help, but should I change my mind, I should speak with Korrin again.

As I say, it's a miniscule detail, I just thought it was perhaps worth mentioning. I'm on the Xbox One if that matters at all.

Thanks for giving an already amazing game, an equally AMAZING expansion!!

Solution
Hi there,

There's absolutely no issue with the Quest itself, it completes without any issues. Literally the one issue/non-issue is that the Quest Journal doesn't reflect the player's choice to assist Korin with the other Jarls.

Regardless of whether I AGREE to help Korrin with the other Jarls, or DECLINE, the Journal will always say 'Korrin asked me to speak to more Jarls, so that the East Empire Trading Company may operate within their holds. I declined to help, but should I change my mind, I should speak with Korrin again.'

As I say, it's a miniscule thing, but one I thought you'd potentially like to know about.

I hope that helps.
Finally I have reproduced this! I had been checking the wrong objectives...
Hi there - I actually tried to replicate this the other day and was unable to do so, but I'll take another look over the weekend. I really appreciate the extra information!

Is the log entry the only thing wrong - i.e, do you say yes, and the objective updates to speak to the Jarl regardless, or are you forced to talk to Korrin a second time to pick up the quest?

Hi there - I actually tried to replicate this the other day and was unable to do so, but I'll take another look over the weekend. I really appreciate the extra information!

Is the log entry the only thing wrong - i.e, do you say yes, and the objective updates to speak to the Jarl regardless, or are you forced to talk to Korrin a second time to pick up the quest?
Hi there,

There's absolutely no issue with the Quest itself, it completes without any issues. Literally the one issue/non-issue is that the Quest Journal doesn't reflect the player's choice to assist Korin with the other Jarls.

Regardless of whether I AGREE to help Korrin with the other Jarls, or DECLINE, the Journal will always say 'Korrin asked me to speak to more Jarls, so that the East Empire Trading Company may operate within their holds. I declined to help, but should I change my mind, I should speak with Korrin again.'

As I say, it's a miniscule thing, but one I thought you'd potentially like to know about.

I hope that helps.

Hi there,

I hope that helps.
Finally I have reproduced this! I had been checking the wrong objectives.

Thanks for your report, I've added this to our internal tracker. Next time there's a patch out, this should be corrected.

Solution
Back