What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helvana Follower ?

Shanks

I have a question regarding Helvana. During the main quest, she made it clear that adventuring/danger wasn't her thing. But after completing her quest in the grotto, I thought that maybe that could change? Since she is a pretty capable npc. So my question is, is she really not recruitable? I finished the last quest (I think), and the sanctuary is now mine. But after that, I'm not even able to start a conversation with her anymore. She talk about Sledgrig's return and nothing else. Is that it? Her Story Arc stops there? Or did I mess something up by not finishing the Olaf quest normally? There was a bug after Olaf's death where she would no longer react and give me the keys to open the door. So I just used the command "coc" and teleported back.I shouldn't have ?

Ah, ok, thanks; that saved me a new playthrough. Concerning the Mara Amulet, she react only on specific race/gender ? She "does" consider me as a friend (Gift, etc...) but no reaction to Mara Amulet I just tried now after your message. And other marriable NPC do react normally to the amulet, so this is not a bug, I probably wasn't friendly enough. Oh well... Thanks for the answer.

Back