What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOG Version

Revenile

I wouldn't be surprised if this question has been asked before, however I haven't found it. I do apologize about this question, but are there any plans to release this, maybe as a DLC or something on GOG for the GoG version of Skyrim? While I do have the steam version, so I could still easily get this (and most likely will at some point as I don't have a Skyrim install set up at the moment), however I do ask and hope to see a version that is setup to work on the GOG version of the Anniversary Edition, as that's where I have that content. If for some reason it can't be done, I understand. I'm just asking cause I have seen a few people express the wish to buy this and use it on a GOG install.

Solution
I am currently playing the mod on the GoG version. For now the way you do this is to buy it on steam and install it, then go to the data folder and move the two or three folders associated with the creation to the GoG data folder. I have it in a heavily modded play-through and it works fine.
I am currently playing the mod on the GoG version. For now the way you do this is to buy it on steam and install it, then go to the data folder and move the two or three folders associated with the creation to the GoG data folder. I have it in a heavily modded play-through and it works fine.

Solution
Welcome to the forums! You could try through buying it on Steam then moving files manually, although I hadn't been able to confirm if it's the same version of Skyrim for both. If GoG uses an outdated or otherwise different version of the game it's possible things won't work as intended. New papyrus functions additions, fixes and other changes have been made, so without these things won't work properly where reliant upon these.

It's great to hear feedback that things are working well on GoG!

Thank you so much for telling me this. It's now on my to get asap list!

Back