What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Complete EEE "tutorial"

Arasol531

Hi!

So my character is currently at Robber's Gorge, and I have cleared the location. I am able to fast travel and rest as well. Sha'khar showed up and said his speel, and gave me the items to try. When I put them in the chest, he keeps saying the area isn't secure. I've even been using Aura Whisper, and killed everything around the location.

This is my second time trying, the previous time i was at Sundered Towers, and he said the same thing, even though the area was clear and I could fast travel. I deleted EEE and then re-installed it, hoping that would work.

I believe I am using the up to date version of Skyrim.

Installed Content: BCE, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, EEE, Fishing, Hearthfire, Rare Curios, Saints and Seducers, Survival Mode. (I'm sorry if all this wasn't needed I'm not very savvy when it comes to figuring stuff like this out)

Edit: I play on Xbox X!
received_1154891405606085.jpegreceived_1177728946792560.jpeg

I'll see if I can reproduce this, thank you for the information.

For now - if you skip the tutorial, does the quest progress for you? Are you able to place the relic in any of these chests while you are alone, or does it come up with a message saying it must be cleared?

Back