What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

won't work?

jmsms

Hello, using 1.6.1170.8.8. Have done tending the flames quest. Bought with credits in-game. It shows up in the in-game mods list and it is enabled. The npc that is supposed to show up when you enter the city or whatever never spawns. I have tried removing, reinstalling, is there something else required? Am I missing something?

Solution
nevermind, it is working now. i don't know if it was by deleting the esp file for the becomeabard mod. I had disabled it in game and vortex before.
A quick way to check it has definitely enabled correctly is to go to the top floor of the Bards College - there should now be an extra set of stairs leading up to a study.

Are you on PC or Xbox? If you are on PC, please could you provide a papyrus log, and your load order.txt file? It may give us some idea of what is going on for you.

nevermind, it is working now. i don't know if it was by deleting the esp file for the becomeabard mod. I had disabled it in game and vortex before.

Solution
If the stairs aren't present, this indicates that the Creation is not enabled, just for future reference. Glad to hear things are working now and I hope the rest of your experience goes smoothly :)

Stairs are there. there was this invisible "open Solitude" gate in some bushes near the execution site for Roggvir that I had to click on for it to work, which also caused this other mod that added trees to activate. don't know if there is some weird interaction there and game is having probably 30 or more mods. will occasionally see npcs going in and out of this. the few things I have done so far have seemed to work. Character pretty low level so far so I haven't gone to the Graybeards yet but the initial duel of wits thing was fine, the ballad composition and busking works.. Maybe I will try this with a high level character.

Back