What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is final word for Earthsong, and how to open secret door in Sanctuary.

Elemen Tol

So I have the first word for Earthsong from Seldrig (sorry if I misspelled his name) and I got the second word from asking the Argonian Historian for the tablet location, but I can't seem to find the 3rd word anywhere. Also, can't seem to open the secret door in the Sanctuary, Seldrig told me it would open with the correct tool, but I completed the Bards College quest line (Repaired both souls) and still can't seem to figure a way to open it.

Solution
So I have the first word for Earthsong from Seldrig (sorry if I misspelled his name) and I got the second word from asking the Argonian Historian for the tablet location, but I can't seem to find the 3rd word anywhere. Also, can't seem to open the secret door in the Sanctuary, Seldrig told me it would open with the correct tool, but I completed the Bards College quest line (Repaired both souls) and still can't seem to figure a way to open it.
Tyriana should give you directions to find the third word as well - she can give you quite a few tablet pointers.

This Sanctuary door requires a resonating Unrelenting Force shout (Unrelenting Echo). There are two similar doors found in the two dungeons added by Bard.
Tyriana should give you directions to find the third word as well - she can give you quite a few tablet pointers.

This Sanctuary door requires a resonating Unrelenting Force shout (Unrelenting Echo). There are two similar doors found in the two dungeons added by Bard.

Solution
Back