What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to proceed with the quest Echoes

Shanks

Hello here ! First of all, I'm loving the job you achieved with this creation. Kudos to you ! But I'm stuck in the quest Echoes. I learned the shoot Earthsong but I'm unable to use the chant. When I use Unrelating force, "Master" Sledrick doesn't recognize that I just did use that shoot and keeps repeating "Use unrelating shoot". I even used this video (
) to understand what I'm supposed to do but to no avail. So, my guess was that mod like stormcrow was incompatible with BCE but even when I removed that mod and redid the quest with a different perso I remain stuck. Here my original plugin list.

Attachments

Hi there - just to be clear, are you using Unrelenting Force, then waving the rod, and he tells you it's wrong? Or are you using Unrelenting Force, then shouting a second time without using the rod?

Or does he simply tell you it's wrong the very first time you shout? Just want to make sure we're on the same page.

Since my shout was enhanced with the power of the crystal, i tried to remove the enhancement by using the cleansing water, but even with a "pure" unrelenting force, he didn't react. I use two different collection profiles. This one (https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/collections/qdurkx) and this one (https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimsp...tm_source=vortex&utm_campaign=view_collection) The video I uploaded is based on the later, but I have the same issue on both. I had also Some issue with Open cities and the JK Bard College replacer. But this is not my first rodeo with modding, and I was able to play everything without issue until this problem. I could just use the console command to skip that stage, but without the new mechanic of chant, I don't really see the point. Here is the last save i think :

Attachments

Thank you for providing the information.

The chant should work with an enchanted Unrelenting Force as well, so definitely something wrong here. It definitely seems like a mod conflict. I'll get back to you with news when I am able to investigate this.

Here is more details on the issue : When I use any other shout, Slederick reacts to it and says, "Use your best unrelating force" or something like that. But when I use the unrelenting force, it's the only time when I use a shout near him that he doesn't say anything. I use SSSEdit to check if something was interfering with that particular shout, but there isn't.

The issue just fixed himself I guess :unsure: I loaded another save with another character, and Helvana suddenly proposed to help me with the first quest of the Bard College (The first and second time I never saw her) and now everything seems to work and I didn't change anything... Oh well, I guess as our lord and savior once said, I suppose "it's just work."

The issue just fixed himself I guess :unsure: I loaded another save with another character, and Helvana suddenly proposed to help me with the first quest of the Bard College (The first and second time I never saw her) and now everything seems to work and I didn't change anything... Oh well, I guess as our lord and savior once said, I suppose "it's just work."
Is the chant scene also working? Hopefully everything is okay now but please let me know if more strangeness occurs!

Back