What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sword retrieval stonesong grotto

jmsms

have gone through the whole thing and can't figure out where to get the sword. then watched the video and I do remember killing the phantom at the bottom. going back into there, I cannot find the ghostly remains in there anywhere. I am on PC , I am thus stuck without a usable save to go back to. what is the setstage command that I can use so that I can progress?

I am making it the only active quest in the journal. The clairvoyance spell indicates 'no direct path seen,' and the map shows it as 'cleared.' As a character who primarily uses magic, sometimes enemies are knocked back quite a distance, and the room's predominantly white color makes searching for white ghostly remains challenging. I've also observed that the quest markers occasionally fail to appear.

Sometimes stuff like ghostly remains and ashes and the like could end up in mid-air or weird places as this is and always has been a glitchy game and sadly that seems to be a problem here for me. Searching through all the ghostly remains and only ever getting ectoplasm and the single one I fail to do so here sadly may end this series of quests for this character unless I can get around it with the console, as I have had to do occasionally in the past. I've had it happen where corpses aren't even visible and the only way found was where you hover the pointer over it by chance, just the nature of this game sometimes. Literally been over this room over and over with the pointer and searched every ghostly remains with no luck.

I was disarmed from a Draugr Deathlord or whatever they are called, and now the sword is stuck in the air.

I used the console command player.placeatme 0f020f81 1 and it dropped a replica at my feet.

I was disarmed from a Draugr Deathlord or whatever they are called, and now the sword is stuck in the air.

I used the console command player.placeatme 0f020f81 1 and it dropped a replica at my feet.
Before this issue occured, could you drop the sword from your inventory and it land correctly on the floor? I can't reproduce this issue.

Last edited:
Back