What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sledrig Sanctuary does not load

Nocturnud

About Bards College Expansion 1.0.1... Has anyone encountered the problem that the world of Sledrig does not load? This happens in the Bards College Expansion update. Everything is fine in the release version.

No - this sounds like some kind of mod conflict or other issue.

Is the Creation definitely showing as enabled in your in-game "installed content" menu? Could you please send your load order.txt file (your preferred mod manager should generate one), and send over a save file?

Additionally, if you have papyrus logging enabled, we would appreciate seeing your papyrus.0.log. If you don't have it enabled, you can set it up here:

Нет, это похоже на какой-то конфликт модов или другую проблему.

Creation определенно отображается как включенный в меню "установленный контент" в игре? Не могли бы вы отправить файл load order.txt (ваш любимый менеджер модов должен его сгенерировать) и отправить файл сохранения?

Кроме того, если у вас включено ведение журнала papyrus, мы будем признательны за ваш papyrus.0.log. Если у вас он не включен, вы можете настроить его здесь:
It is not conflict. I saw in sseedit and i using little modlist. 100% I tell you again: all works perfect on first release of BCE. Thank you, better i using beta version of BSE continued.

Last edited:
Back