What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sanctum’s Resonance

Jaguarfabulous

Hello all, before I get into the minor issue I’m experiencing I just want to thank you for producing such an enjoyable, immersive experience - finished up the quests today and had a fantastic time!

It’s likely something on my end as I’m using a downgraded Skyrim and BEES but Sanctum’s Resonance seems to have no effect. I shout, the visual effects appear, but nothing happens. I’m assuming from the description that it’s supposed to teleport me to the Sanctuary but my poor bard doesn’t go anywhere. Any advice?

Solution
Hello all, before I get into the minor issue I’m experiencing I just want to thank you for producing such an enjoyable, immersive experience - finished up the quests today and had a fantastic time!

It’s likely something on my end as I’m using a downgraded Skyrim and BEES but Sanctum’s Resonance seems to have no effect. I shout, the visual effects appear, but nothing happens. I’m assuming from the description that it’s supposed to teleport me to the Sanctuary but my poor bard doesn’t go anywhere. Any advice?
it only works when you have all 3 words I beleive. do you have them all?

Hello, and welcome to the forums! Really glad to hear you've been enjoying it!

Regarding this shout, do you have all three words of it?

it only works when you have all 3 words I beleive. do you have them all?

Solution
Back