What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about locations

Hello all, hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I was curious about locations with this mod. I thought for sure, after the many, many times I have looked up the No Stone Unturned quest in the past, I was certain that Rannveig's Fast was in Hjaalmarch, but it said it was claimed as a Whiterun outpost. I was curious about that point because I am finding Hjaalmarch in general to be a bit starved for EEC outpost locations.

My other question, I have been through Ustengrav 4 times. I am confident that I have killed absolutely everything in there, but I keep getting the notification that the EEC won't show up until all the enemies are dead. Can some plot locations simply not be claimed?

Any help or explanation is appreciated, and I am definitely enjoying the mod. Is the Bards College one as good? Better? Thinking about getting it.

Solution
Hello, and welcome to the forums!

Locations that are eligible for claiming are ones that are considered clearable in the game (UESP helpfully displays this, for reference), and have at least one interior location.

We are aware of a bug that seems to give a misleading message if a relic is placed in an unclearable dungeon. It doesn't appear to always happen - but the issue is known and I will be looking into it. Thank you for confirming another location for me to check out - Ustengrav is unclaimable, so the misleading message should not display.

Regarding holds - there is a bit of base-game wonkiness, in that some locations are internally marked in the base game to holds that don't really make sense geographically. EEE attempts to...
Hello, and welcome to the forums!

Locations that are eligible for claiming are ones that are considered clearable in the game (UESP helpfully displays this, for reference), and have at least one interior location.

We are aware of a bug that seems to give a misleading message if a relic is placed in an unclearable dungeon. It doesn't appear to always happen - but the issue is known and I will be looking into it. Thank you for confirming another location for me to check out - Ustengrav is unclaimable, so the misleading message should not display.

Regarding holds - there is a bit of base-game wonkiness, in that some locations are internally marked in the base game to holds that don't really make sense geographically. EEE attempts to rectify this, by assigning locations to the holds you see on the map. USSEP also has a system of hold assignment, so if you use that it's possible there might be some minor discrepancy.

In the meantime, here is a list of Hjaalmarch locations that are eligible if you would like some tips (I'll spoiler this):

Robber's Gorge
Brood Cavern
Movarth's Lair
Orotheim
Drelas' Cottage
Dead Men's Respite
Folgunthur
Labyrinthian (must clear Lost Valkygg)
Rockwallow Mine

Solution
Back