What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with Word Duel

enragedbard

I am running a very heavily modded Skyrim. When I start the first Insult duel, Loliah will insult me, and I return with only "..." as an option. If I choose this, she just insults me again and it's an endless cycle.

I tried turning off:
Alternate Conversation Camera
Switch Camera During Dialogue
Dialogue Movement Enabler

didn't work.

Got any ideas?

Does this only affect Loliah, or does it affect all duels?

Also, do any of the Loverslab mods alter dialogue in any way? It's possible that one of them may add a blocking branch to dialogue that conflicts with the insult system.

I haven't tried any other duels, and I know certain mods add more dialogue options, but I don't know how I would be able to tell if a mod has a blocking branch. I can see it's a quest so I'll progress further to see if it's just her.

I think unless the mod descriptions state explicitly, it would be a case of disabling mods that may impact dialogue, and seeing if it can be narrowed down. But definitely, more information would be appreciated - if this is affecting all duels - or affecting any other type of dialogue in Bard - it might help us figure out where the conflict is. I will add this issue to our internal tracker for investigation.

Back