What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Update - Relics Not Working

RevLJ

Hi again,

I hate to be a menace, but I've updated the Expansion on Xbox One, and started from scratch again to see what the update contained. Unfortunately, after receiving the Relics in the first quest, they are not registering as being placed in a container, and as such, the quest will not progress any further.

I'm not sure if anyone else has had the same issue, or if I'm just unlucky; but I thought you should know, either way...

Hi there - not a menace at all, please do continue to report issues if you find them.

Is this happening during the tutorial? Or afterwards?
So it's occuring during the Quest 'East Empire Services', Sha'khar gives the Relics and explains to put it in a chest to have the goods transported back to Whiterun; but when I do so, nothing.

I tried multiple containers, in multiple locations as a precaution, but still no joy I'm afraid...

So it's occuring during the Quest 'East Empire Services', Sha'khar gives the Relics and explains to put it in a chest to have the goods transported back to Whiterun; but when I do so, nothing.

I tried multiple containers, in multiple locations as a precaution, but still no joy I'm afraid...
Thank you for the extra information. I'll investigate this when I'm able and get back to you.

Do you use other mods/Creations? Would you mind please listing them under the spoiler tag if so?

Great Stuff!! 🙂

I do, but the only thing that's changed is the Update, it was working fine prior to that; but of course I will compile a list for you 👍

I tried Mara's Eye Pond, Fort Greenwall, Redoran's Retreat and Swindler's Den...had me scratching my head in confusion I must admit!! 😅

Back