What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orc stronghold mines

Olaus

I noticed that in twolargepepperoni's claimable site list, Gloombound Mine is listed as a claimable location. The optional modification patch adds a sack to four mines, including this one, because they had no containers originally and need one to be claimable. The aforementioned list includes all four of these mines so I suppose it assumes this is installed.

However the other two orc stronghold mines, Dushnikh and Mor Khazgur, are not listed and apparently are not claimable with or without the optional add-on mod. What's the reasoning for including Gloombound Mine but not these two? (Largashbur does not have a mine.)

The orc strongholds are independent of the jarls' jurisdictions and I would think would not allow the EEC to operate there without their own personalized convincing quests. The easy option for consistency would be to simply remove Gloombound Mine as a claimable site, although more interesting as an expansion would be if all three of these strongholds got new dialogue with the chieftain to permit EEC operation there.

Back