What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not a bug, can not find something

I am brand new to the forums, but I don't see much of anything, so I will assume I am posting in the correct area...working on getting the Jarls' blessings for EEE. A couple games ago, the spirit at Anga's Mill spawned, and I didn't realize it was part of anything. Now I know it's part of this quest, and I can not figure out how to get her to spawn (wah wah, sad trombone, such is my life)...can ANYBODY tell me where the note I have to read is? Guards are about to arrest me.

Solution
No, for this event you don't need to do anything other than be at the part of the questline where you need to convince the Jarls to give their blessing.

Excellent, glad she showed up for you!
I am brand new to the forums, but I don't see much of anything, so I will assume I am posting in the correct area...working on getting the Jarls' blessings for EEE. A couple games ago, the spirit at Anga's Mill spawned, and I didn't realize it was part of anything. Now I know it's part of this quest, and I can not figure out how to get her to spawn (wah wah, sad trombone, such is my life)...can ANYBODY tell me where the note I have to read is? Guards are about to arrest me.
Hello, and welcome.

The spirit needs to be visited at night - if you leave the area (say, go to a different Hold), and return during night time hours, she should appear for you.

i have a question about this quest , im currently in the middle of my game and have all other east empire outposts with the exception of windhelm. ive done what i need to with regards to the ghost upon returning to Ulfric he greets me with the options of joining the storm cloaks. do i need to initiate that dialogue first before seeing options to turn in the ghost quest or should the dialogue for turning in the quest prompt without civil war dialogue ?

i have a question about this quest , im currently in the middle of my game and have all other east empire outposts with the exception of windhelm. ive done what i need to with regards to the ghost upon returning to Ulfric he greets me with the options of joining the storm cloaks. do i need to initiate that dialogue first before seeing options to turn in the ghost quest or should the dialogue for turning in the quest prompt without civil war dialogue ?
Yes I believe this is the case for Ulfric - the vanilla dialogue has a higher priority. But please let me know if you still do not receive the dialogue option after this.

On a related note, could anyone point me in the direction of where to start this task? I've already scouted out every room in the palace of the kings and cannot find anything that points me to Anga's Mill. I assumed a note or something, as there is in the Blue palace.

On a related note, could anyone point me in the direction of where to start this task? I've already scouted out every room in the palace of the kings and cannot find anything that points me to Anga's Mill. I assumed a note or something, as there is in the Blue palace.
I actually don't believe there is one currently, or rather, it is not showing - I have noted that down myself and hope to get this corrected in a future patch.

You should be able to encounter the Drowned Mage regardless - simply go to that area at night, and she should spawn anyway, and dealing with her will progress the quest.

Back