What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Sledrig stuck during Of Songs and Shouts (GTS Collection)

TheGhostKnife

I meet with Sledrig outside of the Bard's College, choose the option for "teach me what you know." He says his lines of "Indeed, I shall-" Then "Hmm... I wonder..." Then disassociates like a Kvatch refugee hearing a summoning spell go off. Is there a way to set the quest stage further or to see a list of those stages so I can get this rolling again? A brief description of what is supposed to happen would help too.

I am using GTS Collection, and wanted to tag this in case someone has a similar issue.

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to the forums!

We are currently investigating a conflict with this collection that prevents some NPCs from re-entering the college. Can I ask - if you enter his study yourself and move Sledrig to you via the console, does the scene play correctly, or is it still stuck?

Alternatively, if you leave the loaded area and then return, this should allow the scene to progress.

We are currently investigating a conflict with this collection that prevents some NPCs from re-entering the college. Can I ask - if you enter his study yourself and move Sledrig to you via the console, does the scene play correctly, or is it still stuck?

Alternatively, if you leave the loaded area and then return, this should allow the scene to progress.
eyyy. Thank you.

I had a feeling this was it because everyone is on the porch at the moment, and a few others are MIA. I tried using PRID and MoveTo. Neither work but Player.moveto works just fine meaning there is some conflict there. I tried a Player.PlaceAtMe and the clone was reactive, but it wouldn't move the quest. I tried a fresh reload of the entire game, reverted an hour or so to a previous save; negative. I will try leaving the loaded area and attempting again

I left the area, took a carriage to Whiterun, road back. Sledrig is still very shellshocked from our previous interaction. "This Person is Busy"

Back