What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't view the EEC Ledger

perczy

I have only been able to read the ledger once, when the game asked me to.
Since that first time whenever I am trying to read the ledger the game indicates I am picking up a piece of paper but nothing ends up in my inventory either.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 6
Thank you! I will take a look when I am able.

What happens when you click on the ledger? Does it simply do nothing except make the page turn sound, or is there a brief flicker, or anything else at all on the screen? Does it freeze when you do this, or are you free to walk around etc?

Except for the sound of paper being picked up or page being turned (are they different?), nothing happens. The game just continues as if I did nothing.
I still get my cut (I have received a ridiculous amount of gold) and have new locations claimed by the East Empire. At the moment I only have the Whiterun and Winterhold camps. Not sure if my inability to read the ledger hinders me from convincing more jarls?

Last edited:
Does this occur both at Whiterun and at Winterhold?

I don't believe it should halt progress, no - I think if you speak to a Jarl, the EEE dialogue option should appear regardless of whether you looked at those notes or not. Please let me know if this is not the case however. I'm wondering if a UI-related mod might be hiding it, though I'd need to dig into this to know for sure when I have a moment.

I don't believe it should halt progress, no - I think if you speak to a Jarl, the EEE dialogue option should appear regardless of whether you looked at those notes or not. Please let me know if this is not the case however. I'm wondering if a UI-related mod might be hiding it, though I'd need to dig into this to know for sure when I have a moment.
Yes, it is the same in both camps.
You are most likely right that one mod or another is hiding it because I have exhausted all dialogue options with all jarls and have not been able to open another camp anywhere after Winterhold.

Any updates?

I have recently installed East Empire Expansion - Unofficial Patches which moves the Winterhold camp.
In the new location the chest and stronghold are no longer clickable when empty. The ledger is also not clickable in the new location.
Whiterun is the same as before.

Oh yeah, Sha'khar is naked now. :D

Any updates?

I have recently installed East Empire Expansion - Unofficial Patches which moves the Winterhold camp.
In the new location the chest and stronghold are no longer clickable when empty. The ledger is also not clickable in the new location.
Whiterun is the same as before.

Oh yeah, Sha'khar is naked now. :D
anything which moves stuff would need to be installed before they spawn or you get some weirdness. If you walk back to where they used to be you wlould probably find invisible stuff to click on

Back