What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to proceed with Helvana's Resonance quest?

waruki

Hello. I'm enjoying the expansion a lot so far!

I just found the sword Sledrig asked me to recover from the grotto. Helvana was at the entrance asking for help, and I agreed to help her.

We went back into the dungeon where the platforms were, and nothing happened. We were supposed to find something in the room, but for the life of me, I can't find anything.

There's a video of this on Youtube, and there's supposed to be "Research Notes", but I don't have it and I don't know where to find it.

I would appreciate any help or guidance. Thanks!

Thanks. Yeah, I figured that out. Removed the rubble with the earth shout. Stood on the revealed platform, and blasted Helvana with different kinds of shouts while she's standing on the higher platform. Nothing is happening. It seems like I'm missing an item that can be found in the room. In the video, the player already had the item called "research notes" which he gave to Helvana. I can't find that item anywhere.

Back