What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Echoes Question

Grey68*

I'm in the Stonesong Grotto and I can't get the resonance crystals from the pillars or find the "sword". Totally stumped and stuck. Any suggestions?

Edit: Thanks to Killjoy I got past the crystals and eventually found the sword. Thanks to everyone who offered help.

Last edited:
I watched the playthrough. When I reach the area where the video shows using Unrelenting Force to activate the crystals and allow the pillar to descend. In my version there are no crystals to activate in any of the three target areas, so I am unable to descend and retrieve the sword. Any suggestions? Can you help me?

I watched the playthrough. When I reach the area where the video shows using Unrelenting Force to activate the crystals and allow the pillar to descend. In my version there are no crystals to activate in any of the three target areas, so I am unable to descend and retrieve the sword. Any suggestions? Can you help me?
Hi there - what platform are you playing on? Please can you attach a screenshot, just so I can be sure which puzzle you mean?

Back