What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battle Bard Perk: What exactly does it do?

ryumaruborike

I can see through console commands that playing an instrument increase Health/Stamina/Magic of a follower by 100 off the bat, but I can't seem to figure out what the "Additional Empowered Effects" of the Battle Bard perk is. If it's regen rate, it's either broken for me or doesn't show up in console. I would really like to know specifically what the perk actually does.

Also, related note, I saw that the Inspired perk does increase the regen rate in console but it still says 10% in active effects. I got two characters right now, one with all three points in the perk and one with just one and I can see the difference in console. Is this a known bug?

Edit: And while I'm at it, where's the Dancer Riposte Weapon at? I see it in the item list on UESP but didn't find it first playthrough.

Last edited:
Solution
Hi there. The Battle Bard perk provides additional, separate effects to your companions that vary based on the instrument you are playing. For example the drum will give increased damage with weapons with that perk. The inspired effect description is bugged yes. The effect is accurate but the description is not affected currently. We have a fix already set for patch 2. Dancer's Riposte meanwhile is an item that was cut from the final release. It was originally intended to be the reward for mastering insult dueling but was replaced by another item so as to not overlap with the other sword we offer.
Hi there. The Battle Bard perk provides additional, separate effects to your companions that vary based on the instrument you are playing. For example the drum will give increased damage with weapons with that perk. The inspired effect description is bugged yes. The effect is accurate but the description is not affected currently. We have a fix already set for patch 2. Dancer's Riposte meanwhile is an item that was cut from the final release. It was originally intended to be the reward for mastering insult dueling but was replaced by another item so as to not overlap with the other sword we offer.

Solution
Back