What's new
Kinggath Creations

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 New Stream Series: Skyrim and Starfield

kinggath

Administrator
Staff member
Starting this Sunday, September 15th, at 9PM Central, I'll be adding a second streaming night to my schedule on the kinggath Youtube/Twitch channels!

The first new series will be playing Skyrim with all of projects we've created!

Much like my playthroughs of Sim Settlements, the goal of this stream series is to both showcase our projects and learn how we can enhance things in the future.

By playing at a casual pace like this with a minimum order, it keeps me close to the content and how it feels to play it - this ensures your feedback resonates as I'll be in the trenches playing it on the regular. This also gives me a chance to connect with all of you, answer questions, and talk about some of the behind the scenes development that went into it.

The second new series will be playing Starfield, we are currently dipping our toes into modding it and creating some projects. One of which, the Doom-inspired At Hell's Gate, has been announced already. As our projects are released, they will be added to and featured in this play-through!

These two live stream series will continue on Sundays at 9PM Central, some days we'll do Skyrim, others Starfield. The game will be announced earlier in the day each Sunday, and will often be tied to what sort of recent releases are happening.

Bring your questions, suggestions, and feedback and we can talk about it all live!

-kinggath

Current Skyrim Mod List for Streaming Series:

Bard's College Expansion: https://kinggathcreations.com/getbardscollege
East Empire Expansion: https://kinggathcreations.com/geteastempire

Will be playing on Anniversary Edition, meaning we'll have tons of Creation Club content as well.

Additional utility mods may be added in the future, but the list is going to be kept mostly vanilla for this playthrough. This helps us hunt down bugs if I run into any issues on stream.

Back